Learn to dive or get advanced diver training in Phuket
Learning to dive is one of the most exhilarating experiences you will ever have. For us it was a life changing experience and we hope we can pass that excitement to you too. If you want to learn to dive or continue your diving education we have the courses for you.
Phuket dive course price list
|Discover Scuba Diving (DSD)||from 4,300 baht||1 day boat diving|
|Scuba Review Boat||from 4,300 baht||1 day boat diving|
|Scuba Diver||10,500 baht||2 days|
|Open Water Diver||14,500-18,000 baht||3-4 days (2 days boat diving)|
|Referral||12,000 baht||2 days boat diving|
|Advanced Diver||from 10,900 baht||2 days boat diving|
|Rescue Diver||11,000 baht||3 days|
|First Aid||5,000 baht||1 day classroom|
|Nitrox||7,500 baht||1 day boat diving|
|Underwater Photo||1 day boat diving|
|Peak Performance Buoyancy||4,900-7,500 baht||1 day boat diving|
Beginner dive courses in Phuket
Phuket is one of the best places in the world to learn to dive.
- Our professional dive instructors adhere to the highest internationally recognized standards.
- We use new and top brand dive equipment.
- A dive course can be just a one day intro with no certification. Or a two day Scuba Diver certification course. Or the most popular learn to dive course, Open Water Diver certification.
- You can start your training online before you arrive with online learning.
- If you have already started your course at another dive centre we can complete your course here in Phuket, just bring your referral paperwork with you.
Beginner dive courses options:
Continuing Education courses
Improve your scuba skills with Sanook Scuba.
If you’ve been caught by the diving bug then it could be time to go beyond open water training and take your diving to the next level.
There are two ways to improve your diving. The best way is simply to dive more. In Phuket we have day trips running every day and liveaboards departing most weeks. The other way to improve as a diver is to take continuing education dive courses.
The next step after the Open Water course is the Advanced diver training. It will improve some skills you’ve already learned and introduce some new ones, like diving deeper, diving on wrecks, nitrox diving, night diving and much more. The great thing about the advanced course is that there is no classroom time, just diving.
There are also a whole host of specialties that you can train for, depending on your interests. The most popular specialties are Enriched air nitrox (which will increase your bottom time), peak performance buoyancy (which will help you conserve air and look cooler underwater), and underwater photography (so you can share your passion with friends and family).
Your con ed course options: