Do your advanced course in the Similan Islands
Similan liveaboard with Advanced course
A good way to get advanced certified is to combine the course with a liveaboard. The 5 course dives fit easily into a liveaboard itinerary. Booking a liveaboard and advanced course together saves money.
We have several liveaboard + AOWC options, this is one example:
2d 1n Similan & Koh Bon with PADI AOWC
- Price per diver:
21,400 baht ( / / )
- Equipment set (bcd, reg, mask, ws, fins):
1,000 baht ( / / )
- Marine Park fees: 900 baht ( / / )
- Non diving partners can join for 9,900 baht per person
- 7 dives at the Similan Islands and Koh Bon.
- All dives are guided by an experienced PADI instructor.
- PADI Advanced Diver certification fee and manual.
- Tanks, weights, weight belt.
- One night accommodation in a twin share cabin with air conditioning. Shared bathrooms.
- All meals, drinking water, tea, coffee.
- Round trip land transfers by air conditioned minibus from Phuket hotels in Patong, Karon, Kata and Chalong beach areas. (Transfers can also be provided from Khao Lak).
What’s not included: Equipment rental, soft drinks and alcoholic drinks, hotel transfers from other areas (available for an extra charge).
Who is this liveaboard for?
- Open Water certified divers who would like to get advanced certified at Thailand’s best dive sites.
When to go?
- The Similan Islands diving season is from 15 Oct – 15 May
- Trips run Tues-Wed or Sat-Sun (if these dates don’t suit you please contact us and we’ll look for alternative boats).
- Contact us now to book your diving or to ask any questions you have
- Online payment – no bank fees
- Best price promise
0600-0745 hrs: Pick up from your hotel. Transfer by AC minivan to Thap Lamu pier (Khao Lak).
0830 hrs: Speedboat transfer 90 minutes to the liveaboard island at the Similan Islands.
1030-1130 hrs: Dive 1 Similan Islands
1200 hrs: Lunch on board
1300-1400 hrs: Dive 2 Similan Islands
1600-1700 hrs: Dive 3 Similan Islands
1900-1930 hrs: Night dive Similan Islands
2000 hrs: Dinner on board
0615 hrs: Morning call, coffee, dive briefing
0700-0800 hrs: Dive 5 Similan Islands
0800 hrs: Breakfast on board
1030-1130 hrs: Dive 6 Koh Bon
1200 hrs: Lunch on board
1300-1400 hrs: Dive 7 Koh Bon
1430-1630 hrs: Speedboat transfer back to Thap Lamu pier
1630-1900 hrs: Transfer back to your hotel by AC minivan
*itineraries are subject to change at the discretion of the captain and tour leader and dependent on weather/tide conditions.