Complete your dive certification | Open Water or SCUBA Diver
- The price will depend on how much of the course you have completed and whether you already have the learning materials.
- 4 Open water dives – 10,000 baht
- 2 Open water dives – 5,000 baht
- Dives can be at Phi Phi Islands or the Racha Islands
- Experienced dive Instructor
- Use of a full set of dive equipment
- Light breakfast, tea, coffee, drinking water, buffet lunch on the boat
- Round trip transfers to the boat at Chalong pier are provided from hotels in Kamala, Kalim, Patong, Karon, Kata, Naiharn, Rawai and Chalong beach areas
What’s not included:
- Learning materials
- Certification fee
- Hotel transfers from other areas (available for an extra charge).
What’s involved, what will you learn?
Who is a referral course for?
- Save time by doing the class and pool sessions at home, then the open water dives here in Phuket, where the water is warm and clear.
- If you had to stop a previous course because of illness or time constraints you can finish it here in Phuket.
- Referral pre-requisites are:
-Referral paperwork should be less than 12 months old.
-Medically fit to dive.
-Not flying on any plane for at least 18 hours after diving.
When and where?
- You can start the course any day, it is available all year round.
- Any necessary pool sessions take place in Chalong, Phuket.
- The dive boat departs from Chalong Bay Phuket.
- Contact us now to book your diving or to ask any questions you have.