Stay underwater longer | Get back in the water sooner
- Price: 7,500 baht per person (all inclusive)
- 1 full day
- 3 dives at any local Phuket dive sites (choose from Phi Phi, the Racha Islands or Shark point, King Cruiser Wreck)
- Experienced dive Instructor
- Use of a full set of dive equipment including nitrox compatible dive computer(if you have your own equipment discount 500 baht)
- Certification fee
- Light breakfast, tea, coffee, drinking water, buffet lunch on the boat
- Round trip transfers to the boat at Chalong pier are provided from hotels in Kamala, Kalim, Patong, Karon, Kata, Naiharn, Rawai and Chalong beach areas
What’s not included:
- Hotel transfers from other areas (available for an extra charge).
Who is the Nitrox course for?
- Any certified diver who wants to extend their no decompression time
- Divers looking to safely increase bottom time or reduce surface intervals
- Divers who plan to dive multiple times over multiple days (on a liveaboard for example)
- Divers who like long dives
When and where?
- Most Phuket day trip dive boats can accommodate nitrox so you can dive nitrox on any day trip dive boat, any day of the week. Choose from a day trip to Phi Phi, the Racha Islands or Shark point, King Cruiser Wreck, Koh Doc Mai.
- The dive boat departs from Chalong Bay Phuket.
- The course takes 1 day
- Contact us now to book your diving or to ask any questions you have.
What’s involved, what will you learn?
- This very useful nitrox certification is mostly theoretical, the diving will feel the same as an air dive.
- On the course you will learn how to safely dive on Nitrox.
- You will learn the equipment considerations for diving with nitrox.
- You will learn how to plan nitrox dives and how to set your dive computer for nitrox mixes.
One day trip with three dives under instructor guidance.