Improve your diving in Phuket
- Price: 4,900 baht per person
- 1 full day
- 3 dives at the Racha Islands (Racha Noi and Racha Yai)
- Experienced dive instructor
- Use of a full set of dive equipment (if you have your own equipment discount 500 baht)
- Light breakfast, tea, coffee, drinking water, buffet lunch on the boat
- Round trip transfers to the boat at Chalong pier are provided from hotels in Kamala, Kalim, Patong, Karon, Kata, Naiharn, Rawai and Chalong beach areas
What’s not included:
- Hotel transfers from other areas (available for an extra charge).
- Learning materials and certification fee
Who is the Peak Buoyancy day trip for?
- Any certified diver who needs to work on their buoyancy
- Any diver who wants to improve their air consumption
- A diver who wants to take better underwater photos
- A diver who wants to get closer to the reef without damaging corals.
- Anyone who wants to look pro underwater
When and where?
- The best dive sites for a PPB course are at the Racha Islands where clear water and mind currents allow us to focus on training.
- The dive boat departs from Chalong Bay Phuket.
- The course takes 1 day
- You can also choose Peak Performance Buoyancy as one of the elective dives on the Advanced Diver course.
- Contact us now to book your diving or to ask any questions you have.
What’s involved, what will you learn?
- In short, you will learn to be a better diver
- Buoyancy control is the most important dive skill to master, it will transform your enjoyment of the underwater world.
- You will lose less air.
- You will be more relaxed, free to enjoy your dives.
- You will be a safer diver.
- The peak performance buoyancy day trip will teach you tips and tricks to hover like a scuba god.
One day trip with three dives under instructor supervision.
More info on the web (external websites):